Sewage Treatment Plant
Clarified Effluent Output:
from 1 m3/day to 30 m3/day (5 - 500 person)
Guaranteed Clarified Effluent Criteria:
BOD5 < 20 mg/l – Five-Day Biochemical Oxygen Demand
COD < 100 mgO2/l – Chemical Oxygen Demand
TSS < 25 mg/l – Total Suspended Solids
- Kan-Bud’s Biological Sewage Treatment System is based on aeration activated sludge biological treatment.
- All equipment and tanks are located into insulated 20’ or 40’ high cube sea container.
- The whole process is automatic and controlled by a Control Panel.
- The influent wastewater is pumped from the collection lift station to a screening unit which removes coarse solids.
- The main treatment is performed by the activated sludge process within the aeration tank (reactor).
- The process utilizes bacteria to remove organic contaminants through a process of biological oxidation.
- After the process of biological oxidation blower system is off, the process of clarification and sedimentation begins.
- Next the clarified effluent and disinfection by UV lamp are pumped out.
- The excess of sludge is pumped to the dewatering unit and next to the garbage bags.