Kan-Bud Sp. z o.o. (Limited liability company) based in Kakolewo, 9 Gostynska Str., 64-113 Osieczna, Poland is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
General Data Protection in „Kan-Bud” Sp. z o.o.
To whom it may concern,
The General Data Protection has come into force 25th May 2018, legislated on May 10th 2018 Personal Data Protection Act, Dz.U. 2018 pos. 1000. The act regulates the protection rules of your personal data in compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 no. 2016/679 (GDPR).
What is GDPR?
- Your personal data will be protected more effectively.
- More control is provided to how the data is processed.
Who administers your personal data?
„Kan-Bud” Sp. z o. o., Kąkolewo, 9 Gostyńska Str., 64-113 Kąkolewo, Poland
NIP 697 001 27 39 administers your personal data.
How can you contact us in order to gain information on your personal data?
You can contact the Administrator in writing via traditional post at:
„Kan-Bud” Sp. z o.o., Kąkolewo, 9 Gostyńska Str., 64-113 Kąkolewo, Poland
or via e-mail at: email@example.com
How do we take care of safety of your personal data?
It is of utmost importance to us to undertake all physical, technical and organizational measures and protect personal data from accidental or intentional destruction, incidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, employment or access, in accordance with all existing regulations.
We have designated our Data Protection Supervisor, whom you may contact
via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
What rights do you have with reference to the data concerning your person and which do we process?
You have the right to:
- solicit from the Administrator access to your personal data and its copies,
- solicit from the Administrator alteration of your personal data,
- solicit from the Administrator if you wish to eliminate your personal data should processing be in violation of existing laws.
- solicit from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data
- lodge a complaint to the President of Office of Personal Data Protection (contact data at office website: www.uodo.gov.pl) should you consider any regulation breach in terms of GDPR.
What is the legal basis of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed under the justification of implementing at least one of the following conditions art. 6 (1) RODO:
- you agreed to the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes
- processing is inevitable to prepare contracts, of which you are party, or to undertake actions on your behalf before signing the contract;
- processing is inevitable to fulfill legal obligations lying with the Administrator;
- processing is inevitable to protect your or any other physical person’s vested interests;
- processing is inevitable to realize works in terms of public interest or to perform public authority actions entrusted to the Administrator;
- processing is inevitable for purposes justified by interests realized by the Administrator or by a third party.
What is the goal of personal data processing?
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- product and/or services marketing,
- manufacturing process,
- performing offers and product/services sales realization,
- aftersales service and complaints.
Who may be your personal data recipient?
Your personal data is made available solely to entities for whom it is inevitable in order to guarantee high quality products or/and services. Data is processed under the agreement with the Administrator and only after the Administrator’s disposition. We do not share your personal data to any exterior entities for their private use – solely in association with the performance of our services and products. All partners, who process your personal data guarantee data protection and the fulfillment of all obligations in terms of personal data protection.
What are the policies of transferring your personal data out of EEA?
Should there be any grounds to transfer your personal data, this may be performed to recipients in non-member countries i.e. out of the European Economic Area EEA and to international organizations. We may transfer personal data to countries out of EEA only if they guarantee such data protection as in Poland.
How long do we store your personal data?
We shall not keep your personal data longer than it is necessary to achieve goals for which particular data had been collected or longer than it is specified by law.
How can we take decisions based on your personal data?
Based on your personal data we may take automated decisions, art. 22 (1) and 4 RODO (GDPR).
You have the right to appeal against such a decision announcing your position to us via previously provided communication channels.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that are stored in end-devices of the Website User and are intended for use with the sites of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number. A permanent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Under Art. 173 paragraph. 1 dated 16 July 2004; Telecommunication law (Journal of
Laws from 2004 r. No. 171, item 1800) we inform that the entity submitting cookie files on end-devices is Kan-Bud.
All activities are in accordance with law requirements especially with Telecommunication Law, Act on Rendering Electronic Services and Personal Data Protection Act.
Cookie files are set at entrance and exit of the Service, they are not used for user identification or identity. Cookie files do not affect the system of the end-device, nor do they cause configuration alterations.
Cookie files might be used to:
• accommodate website contents of the Service to users’ preferences and to optimize the usage of websites; cookie files, in particular, enable to identify the Service user’s device and display the website accordingly.
• improve the Service due to maximum individualization of contents displays for a particular Service user.
• create statistics which help comprehend how Service users use the website, which hence enables to improve their structure and content.
We use two types of cookie files: “permanent” and “external”.
“Permanent” cookie files are stored in the user’s end-device for a period of time determined within the cookie files parameters or until the user deletes them. They serve to retain particular settings of the user. „External” cookie files (so-called third parties cookies) enable to collect information about the way of using the Service.
Cookie files management
Current available web browsers accept cookie files in their initial settings. However, each user may switch them off on his/her device. In order to change settings, go to options to switch off the cookie file system in web browser on computers, smartphones or other devices. The settings may be changed so as to block automatic service of cookie files in internet browser settings or to inform about each of their insertion in user’s device of the Service. Detailed information on options and ways of cookie file management available in software settings (of internet browser). We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Attention: permanent cookie file deletion may cause the cut-off of some Service functions.
More information on cookies available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Links to other websites